Monday, April 4, 2011

Introduction to The Frugal Diva

Like many of you, I am living the American dream. I am a middle class, middle-aged, professional woman. I am married with two children. I live in the suburbs. I am also broke.

How did we end up this way? Where did we go wrong? (Yes, I said we; I'm pulling you into this situation with me so I don't feel so alone). We all have our own stories to tell of how we ended up in the money boat with holes, bailing water like our lives depend on it. Yet, we all have one common goal: sealing up the holes and setting sail for financial stability.

The goal of this blog is to share the ways that I have learned to save money. I will try something new at least once a week; if it works, I'll let you know. If it doesn't, I will let you know that too so you don't have to waste your time. I'm also telling you up front, I am frugal; not cheap. I think we are similar in that respect as well. Aren't you glad we found each other?

Spend wisely. Save happily. Let the journey begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment